cabin availability -- more than what's visible on NCL website?

styxfire

Am looking at cruises 6-7 months out on NCL's website...  looking on 1 particular ship, and strangely enough it seems that each weekly cruise over a 2-month span has only a small selection left IN ROUGHLY THE SAME SCATTERED LOCATIONS.   I'm struggling to believe that 8 cruises would all have the same cabins booked and the same cabins available.  Same ship, same itinerary, 8 different weeks,  but each have only 7 to 9 choices left, all in the same scatter-pattern...

Are there actually more cabins available than what NCL shows online?   i.e. if I CALL them, is there a chance a different cabin (in the same spend-category) might be bookable???

It matters to me because I'm trying to book 2 adjoining cabins, and I see that all adjoining cabins have just ONE side of the pair unbooked.

You can also do a mock booking on any online site that show the cabins by category and marks which cabins are available with a dot on the deck plan. This is helpful even if you're going to call your cruise consultant. It saves them time if you know ahead of time which cabin you want.