Question: Best Spot for Anniversary Dinner on Millennium

Kdb1019

4 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

I love the idea of having something special set up in your suite before dinner!  We're about to cruise to celebrate a big birthday, and that's something we just might do.

You stole my thunder!  Yes, fully agree with this.

Also, as a fall back--again if you're in a suite...a romantic dinner in your suite/balcony can also work--the butler can organize all that.  Not as social as dining out, but...well, you're a step closer to 'cutting to the chase' after a good meal and good wine/champagne!  😇

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cruiseerf said:

Sadly, They ripped out the Olympic and all the old  cruiseship dining rooms for a bland Tuscan Grill Italian......threw all that old wood paneling out!  Broke our hearts! 

We also enjoyed the dining experience I the Olympic and were saddened when they tore it out.

17 hours ago, DMW/LAW said:

When are y'all sailing? We will be sailing the Millennium, out of San Juan, on October 15th. Started a Roll Call page, but no responses for that date.  Starting to think we might have the whole ship to ourselves.

Hi - we are also on the 10/15 sailing. I did not see the roll call post? Curious to know how booked this sailing is.

15 hours ago, Whinenowine said:

You stole my thunder!  Yes, fully agree with this.

Also, as a fall back--again if you're in a suite...a romantic dinner in your suite/balcony can also work--the butler can organize all that.  Not as social as dining out, but...well, you're a step closer to 'cutting to the chase' after a good meal and good wine/champagne!  😇

Love this idea! Do I have to wait until we are on the cruise to start planning or can I connect with the butler in advance? 

2 hours ago, Kdb1019 said:

Love this idea! Do I have to wait until we are on the cruise to start planning or can I connect with the butler in advance? 

You can contact a shoreside concierge beforehand who can pass along word to the ship, but that's about it.  It shouldn't be a problem to talk to your butler once you are on board.

6 hours ago, Kdb1019 said:

Hi - we are also on the 10/15 sailing. I did not see the roll call post? Curious to know how booked this sailing is.

Glad to know there will be other people on the ship with us..LOL

Starting to think the ship might not be full, since there has not been any talk about that particular sailing...until now!

By the way... we're celebrating our 40th Anniversary

16 hours ago, DMW/LAW said:

Glad to know there will be other people on the ship with us..LOL

Starting to think the ship might not be full, since there has not been any talk about that particular sailing...until now!

By the way... we're celebrating our 40th Anniversary

Wow congratulations!!