Alaska 2023 Shore Excursions, when listed?

I understand that these are unusual times with cruising just starting back in earnest and Alaska (Canada) especially.  But we are 9 months out from our May 2023 cruise and only 4 shore excursions listed.  Two of those are after docking in Seattle.  Any idea when the shore excursions for May 2023 will go up based on 2022?  Our October 2023 NCL cruise has like over 100 excursions listed. TIA

2 hours ago, masspector said:

I understand that these are unusual times with cruising just starting back in earnest and Alaska (Canada) especially.  But we are 9 months out from our May 2023 cruise and only 4 shore excursions listed.  Two of those are after docking in Seattle.  Any idea when the shore excursions for May 2023 will go up based on 2022?  Our October 2023 NCL cruise has like over 100 excursions listed. TIA

We cruised Alaska 4 times last year and we have 2 more in the next week.  They seem to take a while on posting excursions and then when they do, some of them sell out quickly.  I just set a reminder to check every couple of days.  I hope you are able to book the one that you want.

2 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

We cruised Alaska 4 times last year and we have 2 more in the next week.  They seem to take a while on posting excursions and then when they do, some of them sell out quickly.  I just set a reminder to check every couple of days.  I hope you are able to book the one that you want.

Thanks for the reply.  I have been doing what you suggest, checking every day.  I know the popular ones will sell out quickly, that is why I was asking.  In fact one excursion that we are not interested in is sold out already.  

Following because we have June 2023 cruise and when we went to Alaska pre pandemic, in order to get the pick of the litter we scheduled in September for shore excursions for early summer.

My Big Box travel agency sent "private" excursions (and expensive ones), but we were not interested in those.  They are now all sold out.