Sovereign and teen curfew

:confused: We are going on the Sovereign the week after Easter, so I am sure there will be many teens. We were discussing curfew with our DD, who will be 1 week short of her 18th b-day at that time. She is also taking a friend who is the same age. I said that I believed that curfew for kids was set at 1:00 by RCI and that we would follow the rules. Has anyone seen this enforced, or not enforced? Are the teen clubs open later than that? Please don't start a discussion about what her curfew should be. That is not what I am asking. I only want to know what others have observed on recent cruises, specifically the Sovereign if possible. Thanks.

The curfew is 1:00 for those under 18.. I have seen this enforced, but really only on those who look under that age.. Some friends had boys 17 who easily could have passed for 18 or older..they were never confronted after 1 am. I also think it depends on the number of kids roaming the ship and if they receive complaints they might be more diligent about enforcement. We were on last year, spring break...lots of kids..teens and college kids..If they ask to see the seapass then they know the age. Have a great time!

Fuel and the Living Room never do close.

The curfew is a light policy, meaning they don't enforce it, but have the right to should some teens cause problems on the ship. If you are wandering around on the passenger floors, they may send you to a room, but sitting if you're sitting around in the Cafe Promenade (eat something though) or in LivingRoom/Fuel/Optix, they'll leave you alone.

Archived