Internet Café Question

pshaze

Does anyone know if you can use the computers at the Internet Café to download digital pictures to a memory stick? Do you have to have a card reader?

My DH does not want to bring his laptop and I like to do frequent downloads to protect my pictures. I'd rather not buy an additional memory card for my camera.

I don't believe the computers on the Liberty had any accessible ports (USB) for downloading anything. Besides the cost of the internet cafe per minute would probably be more expensive than buying an additional memory card. We have 8 megapixel camera and put about 270 pics each on two 1gig compact flash cards, I will probably pick up one more card so that I have three.

The photo department will take your card from your camera and put the photos on CD-ROM, but I don't know how much they would charge, again, could be around $30 to do that - with the memory card when you spend the money, you will always have the card! With services, you pay and you have nothing, except maybe a CD with photos, but I can do that at home for pennies.

Have a great cruise!

pshaze,

no they do not have any sort of port allowing you to download pictures etc... I asked about downloading pictures to emailthem back home and they do not have the capabilities to do that.

This was on the Valor a couple of weeks ago...

HTH!

:)

Archived