Jewel 10504 Owners... Has anyone stayed in this room?

mcello77

OK, first off I am totally addicted to these boards, such great info and opinions. I am exactly one month a way from my first experience in a suite and I can't wait. I am not sure if this is pathetic :eek: or normal but I can not get enough info and pictures from other cruisers that have returned, totally addicted. So if anyone out there has pictures of the owners suites or stories of their experiences on the Jewel and you want to share just give me a shout!

I do hope you enjoy your cruise....as I will be going on the Jewel too similar cabin and I can't wait either.

I had MarkAndrews from the board email me these pictures of a AA suite on the Jewel. He was on the 10th deck too. Hope you like it.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise;)

jewel01.jpg.aa18dc227142a7b5fede0fc6ed08a45c.jpg

jewel02.jpg.5f6ec6e0eba44107627e9f2e0a3ad830.jpg

jewel03.jpg.534605b8d9ca85411f85ef6df989a7a9.jpg

I am sailing on the April 2nd Western Caribbean on the Jewel. Yes, very excited about the AA suite. I have been on 4 cruises- 3 inside staterooms and one obstructed view and that was on the Majesty... very nice ship but tiny rooms. Something tells me I am going to look at cruising a lot differently after this one!

Archived