Wonder of the Seas...3-Night Specialty Dining or UDP?

LEMJMcC

We're booked on WOTS for February 2023 and have purchased the unlimited dining plan.  For those who've been on the ship and have experienced both the included dining and specialty dining, would you recommend sticking with the UDP or save some money and purchase the 3-night package?  Part of me wants to try the other venues, but the Scottish half of me wants to save some cash...

Thanks for your opinions and suggestions...

Sailed WOTS in April. Had the 3 night package and went to Chops (great), Hooked (pretty good) and 150 Central Park (my meal was poor but DW was fine). They gave me a free meal in Giovammis which was also pretty good. Wanted to try Wonderland but the food was strange and Mason Jar but didn't get a chance.

If you have the unlimited plan then keep it and try them all.

We were on Wonder in July and had the UDP.   We ate in - Chops (twice), Giovanni’s, Wonderland, Hooked (twice) and 150 Central Park.  Difficult to choose a favourite they were all very good in their own way and although quite busy were not crowded.  This was our first time with a UDP and would definitely consider it again.   Did not try Mason Jar for food but the bar was our favourite, great bar staff and excellent live country music trio.

Hi.  Also considering both options bc we are on Wonder March 19: 7 day western caribbean.  We decided on the 3 day bc of the many stops on Wonder.  We are doing Wonderland, because food is strange but looks so cool, Chops and Izumi Hibachi (or Hooked). 

If UDP $$ comes down for black friday, maybe will switch.  But w Coco Cay, Nassau, Jamaica and Labadee, I don't know that we are going to want to sit down for full meals after long days.  Plus we don't want to miss Lobster tails on night 5 or 6 in MDR.  Between all this and coastal kitchen, we figured we wouldn't use the extra $100 pp that it is going to cost between 3 day and UDP 7 day.  But would love to hear other's thoughts?

15 hours ago, topanga49er said:

Hi.  Also considering both options bc we are on Wonder March 19: 7 day western caribbean.  We decided on the 3 day bc of the many stops on Wonder.  We are doing Wonderland, because food is strange but looks so cool, Chops and Izumi Hibachi (or Hooked). 

If UDP $$ comes down for black friday, maybe will switch.  But w Coco Cay, Nassau, Jamaica and Labadee, I don't know that we are going to want to sit down for full meals after long days.  Plus we don't want to miss Lobster tails on night 5 or 6 in MDR.  Between all this and coastal kitchen, we figured we wouldn't use the extra $100 pp that it is going to cost between 3 day and UDP 7 day.  But would love to hear other's thoughts?

You make a good point about the Coastal Kitchen, and that also reminded me that WOTS has the Solarium Bistro, I think.  Those two dining options were good on Oasis.  Still, I'm thinking this one time to try the UDP.