C & A, Booking on board for next cruise?

Okay, This has probally been explained before but some of us ( finger pointing back at me!!!) are slow learners.

We are looking at booking our next cruise while on board the Rhapsody in November! This november cruise will be our 5th cruise and our last as Gold C & A members. Will we get the extra benefit ($) for booking a balcony? We will still be Gold when we book but our next cruise will be as platinum> I hope you all can understand what I am asking. I'm about to confuse myself so I will stop now.

TIA

I love RCCL!!!!

Knothead: Once your Nov. cruise is completed and your future cruise booked on board, you will be able to get the balcony discount.

We booked in November 05 for Nov. 06 and after May cruise will be platinum at which time I will call ta to get the extra $$$$ off the balcony for the Radiance cruise. Hope this helps...Jill:cool:

Jilly is correct. Book on board, and get your on board credit. When you get home wait a few weeks and then check with the C&A and make sure they have upgraded to you Platinum. Then, there is an 800 # to call by either you if you keep your booking with RCI, or your TA if you transfer your booking to one. You are entitled to the discount. You can even use a coupon if one is available for your cruise in the C&A magazine.

Good luck and have fun

We were on Navigator last month. It was our 5th cruise, our last as gold C&A. We booked the Explorer for Dec while on board. We told the agent we would be platinim and she said RCCL would upgrade our status to platinum and credit us $100 automatically. While we booked we had the booking transferred to our travel agent and then I just asked her to check on it (and changed our room when an 8th deck hump opened up) and she checked and the credit had already been applied.:D :D

Archived