Brilliance of the Sea - Favorite Rooms

Hi

Have traveled on Brilliance and Radiance, if booking and inside cabin try 1503 we have always booked it. Its right at the end of the hallway next to the bridge.

We love this cabin as theres hardly any "traffiic" so realy quite .

Hope this helps

Al:)

I highly reccommend the the first deck with balconies and the one CLOSEST to the outside viewing elevators, why? you get about 3 balconies for the price of one, it is a standard cabin but the balcony is super stretched. biggest bargain EVER.

any aft balcony, but the best of on the aft in my opinion is 1100 or 1600. 1100 is a jr suite and 1600 is a grand suite.

I hope you saw the pictures of it I posted for you after reading your post about it..

I did and thank you we have stayed in 1688 the same location as 1100 on the nos and loved it and have stayed in 1600 and loved it also.

I am glad you saw them. I know Deb and Bill love to show them to interested people. Enjoy!!

Hi taraanssean,

Could you please tell me whether or not you noticed the noise & cigarette smoke from Windjammer that others have mention with aft 1600 on BOS.

Is the bed on an unusual angle??

Thanks

Jane

Cabin # 8594 is also great--center hump, great views forward and aft from the balcony. Convenient to everything--no noise from elevators. Right next door to 8596 suggested above by Alexis. We loved it!

Archived