Muster station for wheelchair user

silversurf

5 hours ago, silversurf said:

We have been given Muster station G on Iona and are mid deck 12. As I am in a wheelchair I would need to use the lifts to get anywhere I would like to know before we board so we can plan the best way to get there

Did you tick yes to the question in the Accessibility Form if you would need help in a Emergency? if yes the Member of Staff coming to help should know the best way to go .

If No just ask at reception when you board.

Take Care,

9 minutes ago, silversurf said:

Thank you Cpt. I was really thinking of finding our muster station on boarding rather than in an emergency.

You have to anyway. You got to the muster station when you board, get your boarding pass scanned, then go to your cabin, your cruise card will be in your pigeon hole, and the safety film will be showing on the TV.

1 hour ago, FangedRose said:

You have to anyway. You got to the muster station when you board, get your boarding pass scanned, then go to your cabin, your cruise card will be in your pigeon hole, and the safety film will be showing on the TV.

They must tell you as you go on or as you board or no one would know where there Muster Station was. The only times i've been on a cruise was a few years ago where you were told where to meet later on.