ArriveCan App question For Celebrity Solstice cruise

tarrenel

I was filling out what I can on the app, and it is asking what port our cruise will be in and I am not sure what one to put. I will be on the Solstice Sept 2, 2022, leaving out of Seattle and will be in Victoria British Columbia Thursday Sept 8. I tried to look but I am not sure if the port I should put down is Victoria (operations). does anyone know what port I am supposed to pick out of the list the app gives me? Thank you in advance for your help.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tarrenel said:

I was filling out what I can on the app, and it is asking what port our cruise will be in and I am not sure what one to put. I will be on the Solstice Sept 2, 2022, leaving out of Seattle and will be in Victoria British Columbia Thursday Sept 8. I tried to look but I am not sure if the port I should put down is Victoria (operations). does anyone know what port I am supposed to pick out of the list the app gives me? Thank you in advance for your help.

It appears according to Cruisemapper.com they are going into Victoria BC (Vancouver Island, BC Canada)

Here is the link I got the information from.  Victoria BC (Vancouver Island, BC Canada) cruise port schedule | CruiseMapper

Edited by ScottC4746