How long did it take anyone to get approved for RC's credit card

I am wondering because I am cruising with my DH and 2 DS's in April. Although our cruise is paid for it would be nice to use that for our seapass to start earning. Is it possible for them to credit my other creditcard an rebill on the new???? The website says I'll be notified in 30 days, does it really take that long???

If I remember correctly, it did take close to 30 days to hear back about the credit card. Even if they won't rebill your card (they might - it never hurts to ask), you could at least use the new card for shipboard expenses.

You're going to love AOS and the itinerary you're on. DH and I did this route a year or so ago, and it's our favorite cruise ever. Enjoy!!

Elf

Hi Chrissy. Well, Curacao was a problem for me but not for the reason you might think. I was starting to get a wicked migraine (fortunately I had medicine with me so it didn't last long) from all that sun, food and drinks of the day :p I guess. DH and I just walked around the town and then I had to get back to the ship. The town is absolutely charming and worth seeing. Your kids might not care about that though. I "think" (it's been awhile since we were on this cruise) our plans were to go to the aquarium and the beach which is supposed to be right there. It's supposed to be a nice beach with shops, restaurants and all the other fun stuff. Not too far from the ship as I remember. Take a look on the Ports of Call board if you haven't already. I really regret that we didn't get to do more in Curacao. Just one more reason to sail this itinerary again I guess.

Elf

I was also approved over the phone in less than 5 minutes. Since we've already paid for our cruise, we're going to transfer the balance from our other credit card to this one & take advantage of that 0% interest! We'll also be using it on the cruise to get points.

Archived