Character Meet & Greet

helovestrains

The Royal Gathering will be available to be booked at your 30 day mark. if you log in to the app and go to On Board Fun it will tell you what day that booking opens.

Characters will also be available at various times throughout the cruise so not every opportunity to see them is reserved. Just keep an eye on your daily schedule in the app to see who will be out and when. 

• Like 1

Hi, I appreciate your advice.  I downloaded the app and I could not find On Board Fun, but on My Plans I see the date that I can explore activities.  This date is the same date as final payment.  I also found the Online Check-in date.  Do I have to have the Online Check-in completed prior to booking The Royal Gathering or Character Meet & Greets.  Thanks again for any help.

• Like 1

Yes you have to be paid in full by 60 days prior to sailing (if cruise is in 2023, otherwise 75 days), but Online Check In is not until 30 days. However you can book Royal Gathering before completing the check in. Some people have one person log in to book the Gathering while the other does the check in. 

• Like 1