Y Category (Run of the Ship)

My wife and I booked on the April 7th cruise out of Miami aboard the Brilliance of the Seas. We chose a y category run of the ship outside cabin guarantee. Our cabin has already been assigned (4016). Has anyone every done this and had cabin assigned and then been upgraded?

Thanks

Myke

CB at Sea,

That is no good. We really wanted a balcony and were told there were none a month ago when we booked only to see online that there was now it seems there definately are not. Next cruise I will definately book a balcony. At least we have a window. I have on a couple occassions become claustrophic so I am hoping a window at least will help. Can't wait as it gets closer everyday.

Do you have a balcony on your bedroom at home? You will be fine with the window (as long as it is not a porthole).....BTW we dont do guarenteed any more because of a bad exp. in the stern (rear) of the ship....felt like the ship was gonna vibrate apart because of the engines at night!:mad: .....that was Carnival Triumph....

Archived