last day for discount, trying to do group booking

vancouverjessica

7 minutes ago, phillygwm said:

Which discount are you referring to?  If you mean the 40% off Labor Day sale, I can all but assure you it will still be there tomorrow.  The same sale has pretty much run for years.

Ditto.

NCL told us the deal was expiring that day, but our TA said it would still be up there tomorrow - and it was!

10 minutes ago, phillygwm said:

Which discount are you referring to?  If you mean the 40% off Labor Day sale, I can all but assure you it will still be there tomorrow.  The same sale has pretty much run for years.

ha ha.. would they call it a back to school sale tomorrow? thank you, I feel better. 

1 minute ago, vancouverjessica said:

ha ha.. would they call it a back to school sale tomorrow? thank you, I feel better. 

Yes, followed by the End-of-Summer sale, then probably into the Columbus/Indigenous Peoples Day sale, then into Halloween, etc... 🤣 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Ditto.

NCL told us the deal was expiring that day, but our TA said it would still be up there tomorrow - and it was!

thank you... my blood pressure can't take it.. ha ha... I got through for a minute, as soon as the agent heard that another agent helped me before, she transferred me without checking.  It went to voicemail! so I lost that 2 hours wait call.  And no one has called back for my first call back request that I had been waiting for 5 hours

29 minutes ago, phillygwm said:

Yes, followed by the End-of-Summer sale, then probably into the Columbus/Indigenous Peoples Day sale, then into Halloween, etc... 🤣 

I think the former marketing team from JCPenney is at NCL. There it was the greatest sale ever... every weekend. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

Why not use a travel agent to book a group cruise?

I usually do use an agent but I am coordinating for families with overseas and elderly so I feel that I already doing bulk of work and it's easier to deal directly instead of waiting for the agent to get back to me. Used to be an agent and thinking of going back to be one later on 😁