Transportation from FLL to Port of Miami

MICruser

We have also used SAS - several times.  It's not a private shuttle; they will drive around to fill their vans (airports, local hotels, etc.) before actually delivering you to the port (or to the airport).   Also, they do not have car seats for kids nor can you use them (kids will need to be held).  Other than those few minor issues, the shuttle worked out well.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Luvmypups said:

Do you recall the price. We are looking to Uber from FLL to the Miami port and looks to be about $100. Does that sound right?

Sorry I don't remember exactly but that sounds about right.  It was last October when we cruised out of Miami so I am sure the price has increased due to gas prices jumping.  With 4 we got a larger SUV vehicle and split the cost.  Might be a little high for just 2 traveling but then again 2 could get a smaller car.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, Luvmypups said:

Do you recall the price. We are looking to Uber from FLL to the Miami port and looks to be about $100. Does that sound right?

For an SUV that sounds right. Might be a bit lower. For example I just looked at Uber and it shows $75.00 for an Uber XL. 

If you are more than 3 people your savings for a shuttle compared to just using Uber Lyft are minimal IMO. Take into consideration the time spent on a non-direct trip with a shuttle compared to just hoping in a car and going on your way direct. 

• Like 1