Babies and Tots program on RCI

VBGal0914

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me their experience with RCI's Babies & Tots program? I know all ships don't have the nursery and play areas. We are booked on the Grandeur next year and wondering what options they might have for my 2 year old re: play areas, splash pad/pool, or nursery drop off.

I can't comment on Grandeur but I just got off Oasis 2 weeks ago.  On Oasis you needed to reserve hours ahead of time to drop off your kid.  On the first night we were given 8 hours to book.  They had nothing available till night 3 at that time.  I am sure this will vary based on the number of kids onboard.  Regardless I would go early on the first day to sign up and get your hours.  

On 9/16/2022 at 8:52 PM, VBGal0914 said:

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me their experience with RCI's Babies & Tots program? I know all ships don't have the nursery and play areas. We are booked on the Grandeur next year and wondering what options they might have for my 2 year old re: play areas, splash pad/pool, or nursery drop off.

We had a good time on enchantment. Staff were wonderful. They had the designated drop off times but also had a slot in the afternoon where they had the toys out and nursery open for you to bring your kids to play with them (no staff).

The only place he could go with water was the splash pad but grandeur does not have one.