Kudos to AZ —rebooking policies, beverage offers, and a Real Sale!

AllisonJames

Pre-Covid, I was critical of AZ’s “sales” that weren’t actual sales to those of us who track prices on certain sailings. However, I have found the Double Upgrade Sale to be an exception (if you had a booking on an eligible sailing). We are booked on 8/17/23 Scotland Intensive (already a rebooking of a rebooking due to Covid)…Friday our travel agent was able to rebook us at savings of $3,000 and our friends (this will be their first time on AZ, actually first time on a cruise!) as well…we had to give up the Essentials package offered when we rebooked initially) but since it only costs $599 to purchase we are still way ahead from the ability to do this. Pre-Covid we were also considering some other lines (mostly due to what we considered to be poor quality included beverages)…but between the Perry Golf offerings, the rebooking policies and offers with included premium beverage package & ability to spend only a little more to upgrade to ultimate package…we are considering booking another 2/3 more AZ cruises for 2024 (and hopefully more to come as we may be retiring in next 2 years or so…) Thank you AZ and we are sticking around!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Gardendog said:

I saw this sale as well on their website. It says for a limited time only. Do you know when the sale is over, I could not find a good until date.

From the email I received on September 1st 

*The Offer (“Double Upgrade”) only applies to new, individual, and non-contracted group bookings created between September 1, 2022 – December 9, 2022 (“Offer Period”) for select sailings departing between February 28, 2023 – November 14, 2023.

• Like 1