Spain PLF

22 minutes ago, Jim The Scot said:

Still required to show proof of recovery or evidence of being fully vaccinated until at least November 15th

Hi Jim.

Thats not too bad the NHS vaccination proof certs are just download and print, The Spanish spTH form was a bit of a bind to fill in especially if you were going on a cruise holiday. Hopefully normal service is slowly being resumed.🤞🏻
Keep well.

Edited by Brummijam

Hi B

I,m totally confused.com

So now you have to show paper version of NHS vaccination proof as opposed to the app on phone ?🤔

What is/was this spTH form?We didnt have to fill in anything like that when we went in July

Edited by Jim The Scot

1 hour ago, Jim The Scot said:

Hi B

I,m totally confused.com

So now you have to show paper version of NHS vaccination proof as opposed to the app on phone ?🤔

What is/was this spTH form?We didnt have to fill in anything like that when we went in July

Hi JTS,

Q1, NHS Vax. Either or Both can be used.

Q2, I thought you did. But now they have completely removed it.

16 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Hi RR

So basically they,re no longer scanning the QR code on NHS vax which they did in July?

Nope,we didn,t fill in any forms for our cruise in July.

Hi Jim

Sorry if I worded it wrong but it should read read Vax proof digital or paper. The spTH form was withdrawn in April according to this. 🤷‍♂️
Keep well.

Travel to Spain just got easier - the latest on the SpTH Health Check Form

By Paul Johnson on Apr 06, 2022 in Europe, Health & Safety, Regions, Spain, Travel Miscellany, 

There’s good news for travellers to Spain! From today, the SpTH Health Check Form is no longer needed to enter Spain for all passengers, regardless of their country of departure, who have an EU Digital COVID Certificate (or EU equivalent) of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative certificate of a diagnostic test for active infection or a certificate of recovery after having passed this disease. Children under 12 years of age and those in international transit are exempt of this requirement.

Edited by Brummijam
  • Like 1