Bvi Excursions

Chrissy, I see you are new to these boards. Welcome!!!! I see you are also on the Serenade in April. We are sailing the 8th; are you with us?

There are a lot of excursions in St. Thomas that you can do. We did the Buck Island excursion 2 different times, and had a great time. You can do a lot of things on your own on that island. There are taxis everywhere that can take you where you want. Megan's Bay is a very popular destination.

We are going on our own over to St. John, but there is an excursion that goes there, too.

If you check the drop down "Forum Jump" at the bottom of this page, you will find links to all of the islands that the Serenade goes.

Have fun planning, and again "Welcome"!

Hello-we have been to st thomas before and been to a lot beaches. our cruise is a 10 night on 4/29. :D we are so excited!!! we just havent been on an excursion to the bvi's and that is what we really want to do when we get there. most of these islands were on our first cruise and we were in aruba two years ago so we are trying to be creative. thanks for all of your advice:cool:

From what I have seen, the only way is to do it yourself. There are boats that sail to and from St. Thomas and Tortola BVI. Kinda risky with your cruise ship schedule. We are on the Grandeur in November which stops in Tortola. Also, the Empress goes there. Maybe your next cruise?

Archived