Linked reservation and Cruise Planner

toohoos

We have a cruise coming up in December and are lucky enough to have our kids joining us in separate cabins.  We have linked our reservations in the Cruise Planner so that we can book specialty Dinning, some drinks and spa treatments for them.  When I booked a spa treatment, it shows up in my Cruise Planner, but not in theirs.  I would like the reservation to show up in their planner, so they know to block out that time.  
I know there have been a bunch of complaints about the website, I am just wondering if someone else has handled this situation.  

Do I need to call Celebrity about this?

Thanks!

No, that's just how it is, and it's not just for a linked reservation.  On the cruise planner, only those who are participating in the "activity" (whether spa, excursion, or otherwise) see the activity in their calendar.  No one else will see it, even if they are on the same reservation.  The only way to handle it is to tell folks that you've booked something (and that does or should work).

We recently discovered this, ourselves.  I booked a spa appointment and assumed that my wife (travelling with me on the same reservation) would see it when she logged in and looked at the calendar.  She didn't.

In the end, it's more good than bad.  If your solitary spa appointment were to show up on their calendar, then the calendar would have to work out conflicts, and there also just isn't room on the dadgum thing.

3 minutes ago, toohoos said:

I should have clarified better.  I made a reservation for one of my kids and it does not show up on their planner, just on mine.  

Well, I don't know what's going on with that.  Yes, I would think that would show up for your kid, even if it didn't show up for you.

7 hours ago, toohoos said:

When I booked a spa treatment, it shows up in my Cruise Planner, but not in theirs.  I would like the reservation to show up in their planner, so they know to block out that time.  

6 hours ago, DCPIV said:

No, that's just how it is, and it's not just for a linked reservation.  On the cruise planner, only those who are participating in the "activity" (whether spa, excursion, or otherwise) see the activity in their calendar.  No one else will see it, even if they are on the same reservation.  The only way to handle it is to tell folks that you've booked something (and that does or should work).

I wonder if this is just shipboard activity dependent. My wife and I have 2 adjoining cabins later this week (booked no solo supplement.. extra OBC for same price as 1 cabin due to TA), and shore excursions booked by one of us for the other DO show up both in the cruise planner and app on our calendars. As do select dining reservations. I would check and make sure you booked the spa reservation for them and not yourself.

Edit...wonder if this is just a spa thing.....

Edited by RedIguana
Edit...wonder if this is just a spa thing.....