Radiance cabins 9042 & 9044

I am looking at booking the above 2 cabins for 3/19/06...Cat D1....just wondering why the price is sooo low this late in the game during Spring Break week here in Florida...its difficult to tell on the computerized deck plans...anyone know of any noise problems, etc. $699 per person; double occ each cabin (cheaper than an inside or outside...) & the ship is almost sold out...

I don't normally post, but felt the need to when I saw your question...

We also just booked the Radiance for the 4/02 sailing and got 2 cat D1 cabins on deck 9 for a fabulous price like the price you are talking about--I know which site you are looking at too. Be sure to go through and pretend to book it on that site and see what the actual total comes out to be at the end because it may end up being more like $899/pp. That is what happened to me. But that is still a GREAT price for a balcony. I think they posted it wrong on their site. The "Happy Hour" promotion rate really is $899/pp.

I am not 100% certain as to the cabins you mentioned, but my travel agent said that whole deck had great views with the exception of the back 2 cabins on either side of the ship. Those have partially obstructed views. Sounds like you should grab the ones you found while you can, especially with them next door to each other. Ours are two doors down from each other, which is still good.

BTW, my travel agent was able to get us the exact same (total) price as I found on that site and with the wonderful personal touch that they always add...They are always there to ask questions (even after I am already booked) and I know I can trust them. You might want to try that route. We have done this with them 3 years in a row... Just a suggestion.

I suggest you book it and go pack your bags. Your ship is leaving soon!

Hope this helps!! From a fellow Floridian....;)

Archived