Do we need paper cruise documents (besides passport)?

ShelleyQT

On 9/23/2022 at 3:15 PM, ShelleyQT said:

We leave tomorrow on the Solstice.  This is our first time on Celebrity, but we have cruised many times on other cruise lines.  We have always needed reams of paper documents from the cruise line for check in at the terminal.

For this cruise, I understand that we need to show our Xpress Pass on the app, and of course we need our passports.  Do we need other ticketing on paper?  I have not been able to log in on the Celebrity website today from our computer, because for some reason the website just keeps asking me again and again to sign in (even though I know I have the correct password).  I even tried using a different browser, but no luck.  I can't print paper documents unless I can log in.

If I can never get logged in successfully, and I going to have a problem?  Obviously I won't have any luggage tags, but I imagine I can get some at the terminal if necessary.

Even though we live in an APP world, I always bring paper backups in case my cell phone has issues.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, jelayne said:

We take screen shots of Xpress pass and negative test results so no need to have wi-fi connection.

Yeah I realized later that I should've mentioned that, as @candersonsaid somewhere up the page. Screenshots don't rely on anything except whether the phone itself is working or not.