Seaside emergency repair?

Cruising with MSC

11 hours ago, JT1962 said:

A sailing was canceled in July for emergency repairs for an electrical issue. Maybe that issue has occurred again or people could be confused with what happened in July. 

https://www.cruisehive.com/msc-cruise-ship-suffers-engine-issue-sailings-canceled-for-repairs/76058

Thank you. 
I think it may be a lasting repair. 
People are saying that those embarking in Spain on the 20th have been cancelled. 
Guess we have to wait and see 

The last bookable sailing in October is 16th October 7 day from Rome (ending on 22nd October in Rome), with the next one the 17th November from Genoa.

I have the 2 day from Barcelona to Genoa booked on 27th October booked, but haven't heard anything yet.

1 hour ago, 8420PR said:

The last bookable sailing in October is 16th October 7 day from Rome (ending on 22nd October in Rome), with the next one the 17th November from Genoa.

I have the 2 day from Barcelona to Genoa booked on 27th October booked, but haven't heard anything yet.

Yes that’s the worry. Along with reports from Spain that a TA has said 20th - 27th is cancelled. 

• 1 month later...

Spent some time watching the proceedings from my balcony on tbe Seaview - several groups of people standing around and chatting but not much seemed to be happening on the outside 

However one of the cranes was in use quite regularly - although didnt see anything being lifted aboard

• Like 1