embassy suite on 17th street

dantesab

I am looking for the best price on the embassy suite hotel on 17th street for a pre cruise 2 night stay for my wife and I. It is not till december but I want to find something now.The best price I can find from all the sites is $249 a night. Anybody know of better price? I know it is a long ways away but I like to shop early.

Yes have tried priceline have bid all the way up to 4* $150.00 downtown nothing yet. I do have the marriott beachplace tower hotel as a backup but want to be on 17th street if able. Ohh well I still have a long time so no big deal yet plan to start again with priceline in aug or september.

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites soon and I'm using my Hilton Honors points for 1 night prior and 1 night post cruise. I believe it was 25,000 points per night.

If you are not enrolled in H Honors, I would suggest getting a Hilton Honors Amex card which yields 3 points per $ spent! Since you are not cruising until December, you might be able to rack up enough points to accomplish the task. I use my card for large business expenses and our son's college tuition. I hope this suggestion helps ... I only recommend this method if you pay your entire balance every month.

Archived