transportation to the PRIDE

buggsie10

any one have a good suggestion or reasonable, reliable company to contact!!. we will be needing a shuttle from LA airport to Long Beach, pre cruise and shuttle from the port to LA airport the day we come back. We can always use carnival transportation but wondering if any one has used another source, they always seem a little cheaper. 23 days and counting.:) for the PRIDE

any one have a good suggestion or reasonable, reliable company to contact!!. we will be needing a shuttle from LA airport to Long Beach, pre cruise and shuttle from the port to LA airport the day we come back. We can always use carnival transportation but wondering if any one has used another source, they always seem a little cheaper. 23 days and counting.:) for the PRIDE

Buggsie10 - Are you going on the Pride March 26th? If so, see you there! :D

www.karmel.com has excellent service and they don't do the cruise the airport looking for mor fares routine. www.supershuttle.com does the round and round, so if you do them book an exclusive, unless you want to see more of the mayhem at LAX then any body really needs as a start to a vacation. I will be using karmel to get me up to LAX for my trip on the Conquest in July.

Enjoy

Ron

www.karmel.com has excellent service and they don't do the cruise the airport looking for mor fares routine. www.supershuttle.com does the round and round, so if you do them book an exclusive, unless you want to see more of the mayhem at LAX then any body really needs as a start to a vacation. I will be using karmel to get me up to LAX for my trip on the Conquest in July.

Enjoy

Ron

We booked them based on your recommendation from an earlier post and they were the least expensive of all the lines we looked at. One service was only a few bucks more, another service was ten bucks more. Thanks for the tip.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO. WE ARE ALL BOOKED AND READY TO GO!!! SPENDING 3 DAYS IN LONG BEACH TO START. BEING FROM NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA IS A WORLD AWAY!!! WORLD CRUZER, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. WHO ARE YOU TRAVELING WITH?? WE ARE ON BALCONY 8A BUT OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS ARE LOST IN THE MAIL,,, SO NOT SURE OF THE ROOM. THE PRIDE IS AN AWESOME SHIP, WAS ON IT IN THE CARRIBEAN. I CANT WAIT. :):cool::o;)

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO. WE ARE ALL BOOKED AND READY TO GO!!! SPENDING 3 DAYS IN LONG BEACH TO START. BEING FROM NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA IS A WORLD AWAY!!! WORLD CRUZER, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. WHO ARE YOU TRAVELING WITH?? WE ARE ON BALCONY 8A BUT OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS ARE LOST IN THE MAIL,,, SO NOT SURE OF THE ROOM. THE PRIDE IS AN AWESOME SHIP, WAS ON IT IN THE CARRIBEAN. I CANT WAIT. :):cool::o;)

Buggsie10 - please e-mail me & we can discuss! So glad I found another person going on 3/26. thetoohofus@yahoo.com

We are on 8A as well :D

world cruzer, this is buggsie. im not to computer literate and unable to acess your email address.:(i am buggsie 10@hotmail. com. you can give it a try!!!! 14 days and counting althought we are used to going to the carribean(hot hot hot) and its looking a little cold in LA.!!!

Hi guys,

I saw this thread and thought I'd add my 2 cents worth.... I just got off the Paradise and saw 3 different shuttle buses that might be options for you.. I saw Shuttle Express, Primetime and Supershuttle... You should be able to google them.... I know they are at LAX too as I've flown in/out of there... And they were at the Long Beach Port..... So try these too...... Have a great vacation but pack some warm clothes too.... I froze on my cruise.... But hopefully this cold episode will be gone soon........:D

Archived