HI Express or Atlantic Ft Lauderdale

Jeano222

I have one night 4/2 booked at Holiday Inn Express Ft Lauderdale airport with AAA rate 143.20 plus tax. Hotwire has 4 Star Boutique resort Downtown Ft Lauderdale which I believe is the Atlantic for 129.00 plus tax. Which one would be the better choice?

I highly doubt that the hotel on Hotwire for $129 is the Atlantic as the regular rate for your night is $379:eek: . Also the Atlantic, if it did participate, would fall in the Fort Lauderdale Beach zone and not downtown. My guess for downtown would most likely be the Hyatt Pier 66.

On the Hotwire site it says normal rate 389.00, all of the amenities coincide with what the Atlantic hotel website says including beachfront, so I just assumed that it was the Atlantic.

I only see a listing for a hotel that is walking distance to the beach with four stars. Any beach front hotel would have to be in the Fort Lauderdale Beach zone and not in the downtown/Las Olas zone. However, the Pier 66 and the Renaissance are both beautiful properties so if you ended up with either I am sure you would be happy.

Archived