Explorer Here We Come!!!!

Can't beleive it, after starting our countdown for our cruise at 400 days, we are down to 1 day and that is our travel day tomorrow to Miami!!:D Thanks to all that have given us great advise on these boards, it's appreciated tons!! Will give a full review when we get home!! Hopefully right away since I have to have shoulder surgery 2 days after we get back:( At least I will have plenty of time to get the scrapbooking done!

Bon Voyage!:D

As I'll be going on the Explorer in June (90 days, 15 hours 20 minutes.... I'm not counting down or anything though!) I'll be eagerly awaiting your review. Have a great time and enjoy yourself!

Safe Travel too.

Tribefan,

Make sure you leave the ship in good shape. My family boards in 23 more days.:)

They might have it fixed back up by then. Tribefan's got a group of 29 making this cruise - plus based on our M&M thread, we've got a significant portion of deck 7 booked by CC people who are prepard to have a blast!

I'll also be back with a review when we return.

The March 26 cruise has 53:) for the "official" M&M, with a pre-cruise gathering for the night before and an "unofficial" M&M before muster. The ship better be ready for us.;)

By the way, tribefan, have a great time. I've taken a peek at your thread from time to time. Sounds like you should have a great time.

PeterPan, we'll try to leave it in good shape for you.

Archived