Excursions not posting yet for Georgetown or Falmouth yet

GlenH

We have have only 145 more days to our sailing on the Odyssea of the Seas Feb 19,2023 and there is only one excursion posted for horse back riding in Falmouth Jamica and nothing in Georgetown Grand Caymen.  Is this the new norm or should we be concerned with a possible itinerary change in the works?

Thanks

GlenH

12 minutes ago, GlenH said:

We have have only 145 more days to our sailing on the Odyssea of the Seas Feb 19,2023 and there is only one excursion posted for horse back riding in Falmouth Jamica and nothing in Georgetown Grand Caymen.  Is this the new norm or should we be concerned with a possible itinerary change in the works?

Thanks

GlenH

I'm on jan 30th radiance and a couple of weeks ago they posted more excursions to australia. Im going to Panama and Columbia. We have some now for Panama and none for Columbia and a few other ports I dont care about. 

It seems to be the norm lately. 

We’re on the January 28 Odyssey and the only things listed for Labadee are Barefoot Beach cabanas.  Nothing about the zip line or water park.  I’m not planning any of these, but I’m surprised they aren’t listed.