Liberty of the Seas

atakkat

I maybe dont know what you mean. Solarium doesnt have food. It has loungers and some chairs, 2 places on each side with a long table and comfortable sofa kinda. Each side has one swing that holds a couple of people. 

They do have a hot dog cart near the door and during the day a bar set up in addition the the bar all the way down by the WJ. I didnt try the hot dogs. I havent eaten one in years so dont know how they were.

Many times it was hard to find a upright chair anywhere on the pool deck.  It was crowded. I did liberty sept 11 and sept 17. Hot and humid. 

I'm assuming a clam shell is covered? I didnt see those that I remember. 

This is looking down from deck 14 to the pool deck. Something was going on as you can see people lined up around deck 12 .. deck 12 not shaded, but around the pools and solarium are chairs and tables. Also some new kind of chair that kinda dips hard to describe that I sat in some..as you can see there is share around the edges of the pool deck where you go back to the solarium. 

Oasis class has food in the solarium, not this class. Well so did grandeur but it didnt have the promenade cafe and sorrentos.  Just the hot dog cart near the pool on sea days.

Shade around the edges is plentiful. 

20220923_132812.jpg