is there an email to contact NCL to get help

kitkat343

We took a cruise last August on RC, which my kids really liked.  But my youngest's favorite part was the kids club, and unfortunately she will be 4 at the time of sailing.  Currently, NCL is not allowing children under 5 in the kids club due to covid restrictions (which made total sense prior to them being eligible for vaccination but that isn't the case anymore).  Anyway, we are trying to sail out of NYC or Bayonne and can sail RC again, but would duplicate 2 ports so NCL would be better if they could let me know if they will reopen the kids club by January.  On the RC forums, there is an email people post that they say is monitored and sometimes gets help.  Does any such email exist for NCL?  Totally understandable if it doesn't, but I'd hate to book the RC cruise and find out a few weeks later we could have gone on NCL and visited new ports and it feels like we should book a January cruise soon.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:04 PM, kitkat343 said:

We took a cruise last August on RC, which my kids really liked.  But my youngest's favorite part was the kids club, and unfortunately she will be 4 at the time of sailing.  Currently, NCL is not allowing children under 5 in the kids club due to covid restrictions (which made total sense prior to them being eligible for vaccination but that isn't the case anymore).  Anyway, we are trying to sail out of NYC or Bayonne and can sail RC again, but would duplicate 2 ports so NCL would be better if they could let me know if they will reopen the kids club by January.  On the RC forums, there is an email people post that they say is monitored and sometimes gets help.  Does any such email exist for NCL?  Totally understandable if it doesn't, but I'd hate to book the RC cruise and find out a few weeks later we could have gone on NCL and visited new ports and it feels like we should book a January cruise soon.

Hi there, you will find NCL contact information at this website: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/ 

Good luck!

The only actual email address I've come across in my own process has been the Access Desk, which handles things like dietary concerns, arranging for special allergies, CPAP machine water, etc.

salesforcesupport@ncl.com

But everything else I've gotten from them has been from NoReply@ address.  They definitely avoid taking questions and concerns via email at all costs.  Unless you've spoken with a specific customer service rep who gave you an address, I don't think you'll find anything except message forms on their website, and I personally have never gotten a response from that method. 

Calling directly in to Customer Service is really how just about everybody follows up with NCL.  (And most cruise line companies, for that matter.)