Have cabin 7175 on the Connie... should I switch to a deck 6 forward room?

Travelalot2

This is our first time on the Connie or any M class ship having sailed RCCL previously. We always book way in advance to get cabins with larger balconies. However, the aft cabins are already gone on the cruise we would like to take. We have 7175 now. However, after reading these boards we are now thinking that the deck 6 forward 8 rooms have the next largest balconies. Should we switch? Are the first 8 deck 6 rooms the same size on both sides of the ship (I have only see pictures of the ones on the right side).

This is our first time on the Connie or any M class ship having sailed RCCL previously. We always book way in advance to get cabins with larger balconies. However, the aft cabins are already gone on the cruise we would like to take. We have 7175 now. However, after reading these boards we are now thinking that the deck 6 forward 8 rooms have the next largest balconies. Should we switch? Are the first 8 deck 6 rooms the same size on both sides of the ship (I have only see pictures of the ones on the right side).

Hi there Travel. We are also sailing the Constellation but in cabin 7174. I looked on the map and I would think that if you are bothered by movement those front balconies my not be good. I also have a deck plan in front of me and I think that the one you have might have bigger balconies. Maybe someone will come on who has had those front balconies and give us some info. By the way when is your cruise. Mine is Oct. 5 Canada/New England.

marilyn

We had cabin 6033 on Infinity. It had the double-deep balcony, and we had no problems with too much motion. Mind you, this was a Hawaii cruise with really BIG seas. I'd book 6033 again in a heartbeat.

We've been in 6027,6031 and 6033 and are booked for the Med in May in 6027 and 6035. All have the larger balconies and we book early to make sure we get them. As far as movement goes, we've never noticed any more than anywhere else on the ships.

Last month we were in 8176 aft and loved it. It was a handicap accessable so I guess it was larger than most. The balcony was great for entertaining. We have also been on aft balcony on RCI Voyager class and only drawback there was it was a loooong walk from the elevator.

Harry

Archived