Which phone card?

nancy M.

I know this question has been asked 100 times but I hope you don't mind 101 times. We are going on the Conquest on June 27th and I have been looking into options to keep in touch with my kids. We are thinking the cheapest way is to just call from the ports of call which will be Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Can someone please remind me which phone cards will work from these ports to call back home?

Nancy

sailing Conquest 6/27/04

I'm surprised that this went a whole day without an answer. I did research the AT&T phone card today and it appears that this one will work. I am just unsure of the cost for an international call. I surprised when calling the 1-800 # on their website that I had to have another 800 # off the back of the callling card to get info on the charge. Oh well, I will probably buy a 1200 minute card just to make sure I have enough minutes since we are unsure of the charge and we can use whatever is left at any other time since it never expires.

Nancy

sailing Conquest 6/27/04

Archived