Help with requirements

Pam9802

We are trying to plan a large family cruise for next June to Bermuda and are getting conflicting information as to what we need. Most of group is vaccinated however some are not. We have made multiple calls to RCL and each time it is different. I do realize things can change as it is 9 months away. Can someone tell me what the policy will be as of 10/25 (I saw that it changes then). From what I gather everyone needs to register 30 days out and the fee is $40. Non-vaccinated people need travel medical insurance. No one needs a negative test. Can someone confirm or offer some help. Thanks so much!

3 minutes ago, Pam9802 said:

I do realize things can change as it is 9 months away.

Things will change in nine months. None can tell you what Bermuda's policy will be then. Bermuda does not even know yet. As of October 25 none has to be vaccinated but unvacinated have to show proof of insurance. They have made no decision on the fee. They are ending their emergency on November 30. While there has been speculation that the fee will continue until March 2023 even that is in doubt as their health minister has said they can terminate the fee at any time. 

• Like 2