Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

On 10/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day

I am shocked at the amount of beverage package they sell onboard!  SHOCKED!   It’s much higher onboard yet people are waking up to buy!  

00826817-548F-491E-A385-13F23B84F1E8.jpeg

7BAAB15F-30AF-4FC6-977B-C60E431E2FD9.jpeg

92A502D2-5162-4BFC-B43C-B80A6C68F7F7.jpeg

7249E492-68C9-451E-AF53-4810184E6BCB.jpeg

While it probably isn't worth the high price, man it HURTS to order a single drink and have it ring up to 16.00...and then the possibility of you not liking said drink...I get it lol

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 3:42 PM, Roybthered said:

Benny, we fly out of the UK on Saturday and board on Sunday (16th) and cannot wait. We are taking our eldest daughter (all grown up) and our eldest granddaughter (6) who have never cruised before, we will all be looking out for you! Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading what you're getting up to.

Roy

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Chef’s Table

65AEF2E4-857E-4B8D-BD98-5F02D97DB653.jpeg

Did you ask for Chicken?  or was this part of the menu?  This course is usually the Filet Mignon.  It looks like the Filet plating.

And where did they hold Chef's Table on Oasis?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aubreyc1988 said:

While it probably isn't worth the high price, man it HURTS to order a single drink and have it ring up to 16.00...and then the possibility of you not liking said drink...I get it lol

I would definitely recommend buying it on cruise planner if possible because it costs less 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LINDAE3213 said:

Hope the cruise is going well...going onboard sunday...any idea who head pastry chef is?

The cruise is great … a little crowded with lots of kids but other than that it’s all good!  No clue who the head pastry chef is.

6 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

Did you ask for Chicken?  or was this part of the menu?  This course is usually the Filet Mignon.  It looks like the Filet plating.

And where did they hold Chef's Table on Oasis?

I wanted to have chicken… I asked for it.

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I would definitely recommend buying it on cruise planner if possible because it costs less 

Yes definitely but I think most people just book the cruise and hardly ever log into that. I am of the internet so I buy as much as I can in advance and am in the know, but I think most people just book cruise and show up haha 

• Like 1