Virtuosa from Southampton 16th Oct 2022 - Parking and YC boarding time please!

lovetravel1114

First time with MSC, we booked a cruise from Southampton departing this coming Sunday.

We did exactly same route during this summer with RCCL on Anthem so just ship and weather is different..

Always wanted to try MSC cruises and it will be interesting to compare our experience! 

So far with MSC was not so great. We had problems with app and website as well, had to check in through call center (reading all those information for check in) and then tried to buy dining packages and other products but website keeps crashing...Even though we have been checked in and received documents, app is not updated and keep asking us to check in. Fingers crossed we won't have problem with boarding..

I tried to book AB parking at Southampton, it says it's full.. 

Other parking option recommendation please!! (we have 2 children)

I had read about parking somewhere in the forum before but couldn't find it..

NCL sailing on the same date has space, MSC and RCCL on the day before and day after has space but only Virtuosa space is all sold out for some reason..

I had requested to be put on a waiting list at AB but does anybody know what is the chance I will have a space?

Also how strict is the boarding time and what time does the boarding usually start? 

We are in YC and thought we would have flexible boarding time but it says 3pm and no option to choose from. 

Call center says they don't know what time boarding starts and can't do anything about boarding time...

YC term clearly says priority boarding but I wonder what it means by! 

We live a few hours away and was planning to arrive early around 11, park at AB and have early boarding to explorer the ship and familiar with MSC,

but it doesn't seem to go as planned. Your recommendation and sharing your previous experience will be really helpful! 

Thank you all, I booked Ezy parking. I am little concerned about their mixed reviews but all other places providing meet and greet was full! Spoke to some other parking places and all of them said they are so full on that day..

Anybody knows what time boarding starts and how strict it is for YC?

54 minutes ago, defbref said:

Boarding starts at 10am, for YC you can turn up when you want. I'm also in YC on that cruise. There should be a white tent outside that you will go to for YC check in, ignore any other queues.

Thank you!!! So much looking forward to it!!