Please help…Silhouette suite question

krb1000

We love corner aft cabins. For our next cruise we have a choice of 7358 or 2153 . The fact that these are the last  two corner afts left, indicates there might be issues. The only issue with deck seven that I can think of, is that the Butler will not be as easily available to us as he/she would be if we were on deck 12 with all the other suites. The obvious issue with deck 12 is the cabin is directly under the Oceanview cafe. If you’ve stayed in either of these corner aft suites on Silhouette, I’d very much appreciate your feedback about the experience. Thank you.

I did a review  back in March Apil of our Southern Caribbean sailing in Suite 2153.  Long story short - we loved it.   It may be the last one because there is a slight obstruction to the view forward due to the window washing equipment but it never proved to be a hinderance for us. 

We had no issues with noise from the outside are of the Oceanview Cafe nor with any smells or debris from the smokestack.   We spent a lot of time on the balcony and really enjoyed the view of the wake and some beautiful sunsets. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krb1000 said:

the cabin is directly under the Oceanview cafe. 

As @DaKahunamehtions, it's not under OVC---it's under the OUTSIDE seating area (which was little used in Norway last May-we were on the other side in 2146).  We loved being one deck below OVC entrance, and straight back from the pool area.

Edited by jwlane
  • Like 3