Coming Soon! Live from NCL Pearl 10/14/2022 to 10/21/2022 Boston-to-Boston Canada/New England. First Time Cruiser!

Denise T

4 hours ago, salzdt said:

Hi Denise, we will be going on this cruise next Sept 2023. Do they ask you for a negative Covid test or do they test you at the port.?

I am fully vaccinated. No, no testing was required for this trip. As of now, Canada relaxed COVID protocols to enter the country and therefore Norwegian no longer requires testing for Canada. 

4 hours ago, salzdt said:

Also we booked a balcony, what is the difference between balcony and club balcony?

I think that the bathroom might be bigger. The club balcony has a longer sofa and a curtain to separate the sofa area from the beds. 

1 hour ago, OUTinMinnesota said:

Denise, I hope you've noticed that your profile pic here on Cruise Critic has been updated.  It now shows that you've earned a rare designation for posting this Coming Soon! Live from NCL Pearl 10/14/2022 to 10/21/2022 Boston-to-Bostin Canada/New England.  Thanks for doing it!

Did NCL offer passengers a mid-cruise laundry special...  one low price for a bag-full?

- if yes, on what date did they offer it to you?

Thanks for pics and the thoughtful writeup about your first cruise!

Denise.JPG

Yes, I did see that. I feel so special! I believe they did offer the special and I think it was on Tuesday. I didn't make use of it as I think I overpacked and had more clothes than I needed. 

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed your review.   I am scheduled for a similar cruise 10/6/23 on Pearl but leaving out of Quebec City and ending in Boston.    Your information was really helpful especially the Boston part.  Trying to justify more time in Boston at the end to my husband $$. Lol.  Boston sure isn’t a cheap port.  Thank you for sharing. 

On 10/23/2022 at 9:31 AM, www3traveler said:

When are you heading to Alaska and which ship?

I am planning an Alaskan cruise as early in the Season as possible b2b from Vancouver, British Columbia on The Jewel.

I’ll be on board with you!