Comedians on Board

Having never cruised before, I am wondering how the comedians are. I love stand up comedy and wanted to know if any well know comics ever perform. How many comics are there on a 7 day cruise? I am going to be on the legend in April and would like to see some good comedy. Thanks.

The comedians are hit and miss and generally depend on your taste. We have seen Bobby Collings (LOVE HIM) David Brenner, Marty Allen and some other names that are recognizable.

About a month before you sail you can email RCCL and ask who the entertainers are, or check with the Roll Call for a few sailings prior to yours.

Smooth Sailings.

We've seen some that were hysterical - a comedian named Rondell Sheridan, who pretty much improvised his entire routine - was a scream! :D There was a comedian (Bruce Gold) on my last Monarch cruise, who was minimally funny and actually showed a "Got Milk" commercial he was in (playing a magician), I guess, to show us that he was "big time." :rolleyes: Usually, the comedians are pretty good. If not, after a couple of the "drinks of the day," they're incredibly funny. ;)

Archived