dress attire on Miracle

mongie

Once again...

From carnival.com's FAQ's page:

Is there a dress code for the dining room?spacer.gifDepending on the length of the cruise, either formal dress or casual resort wear is required in the Dining Room. The dress requirement for children is the same. For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

Hi CruiseMom; Stacy & Tim

Thanks for the info! I tried to go on that link you sent, but it came up blank. I think the info you gave is enough though. I'm bringing my tux, but I was also thinking of bringing another sports jacket. Now I won't have to!

Thanks again!

Mongie

No need to bring a sport coat if you have a tux unless you want to. Attire is not dressy beyond formal evenings. Dockers, shirts, golf shirt, etc., for men and sundress, capri's, etc., for ladies is fine. You'll see everything! Don't overpack! Interchange slacks, skirts, etc., with tops so you can wear two nights.

If you are thinking about eating in Nick and Nora's one evening you may want to take that sport coat. The evening we ate there every man in the place had on a sport coat and all the women were dressed very nice. (not formal but dressed up)

Just a heads up in case you want to visit that restaurant for a meal. I would recommend it......well worth the extra $30.00 pp charge. Best meal we had all week.

Just a heads up in case you want to visit that restaurant for a meal. I would recommend it......well worth the extra $30.00 pp charge. Best meal we had all week.

Thanks for that info. We were thinking about going there!

Mongie

Archived