Drink Package Price

rhino7176

2 hours ago, Phils01 said:

There’s a current deal going around for us UK People and I managed to my drinks package for £43.18 pppn on my 11 night - that’s only about 3.5 cocktails a day to break even - happy days 😁😁

Im got this deal for my cruise on oasis that i board on sunday.  Im a bit concerned as it hasnt came up on my order list on my online account and im still getting drinks package offers emailed to me.  The refunds on the original "full" priced packages are visible just not my new order even though the pqyment been taken on my credit card. 

6 hours ago, Kev_lyndsey said:

Im got this deal for my cruise on oasis that i board on sunday.  Im a bit concerned as it hasnt came up on my order list on my online account and im still getting drinks package offers emailed to me.  The refunds on the original "full" priced packages are visible just not my new order even though the pqyment been taken on my credit card. 

It shouldn’t be a problem as I had this on a previous cruise and it was on my account when I boarded, I just printed out my final invoice which had the code on it but there wasn’t even any issue. 
if you’ve got it printed out and don’t get the package then you can go to customer services and get them to sort it

1 hour ago, dolfan1980 said:

Currently $114/day CAD right now for my upcoming 5 day which is about $83/day USD.  Plus tax plus gratuity.  If it got to $68 perhaps we could stomach it.  It's currently more than we paid for the balcony with tax and gratuity added.

Same for our upcoming NYE cruise...was CDN$85 when I booked earlier in the year but I figured I would wait...wrong decision of course...still haven't bought it yet 🤔