Photo package

damiross

Can anyone confirm that a person can use either of the photo packages and get all of the pictures in addition to 5 printed pictures?  The personalizer says

"Our professional photographers capture your memories at sea. Choose your 5 favorite photos from our Snap Shots, Cruise Moments and Perfect Portraits prints and receive the digital files for free on a souvenir thumb drive. This includes a 10% savings compared to onboard pricing for the same package." (Emphasis mine).

To me, this wording is ambiguous.   Does one receive 5 pictures printed out  and these, along with the other pictures taken of you, are placed on a thumb drive?  Or is it just the 5 pictures only are stored on the thumb drive and there are no printed pictures?  

I have the feeling with everyone going cheap at the expense of the customer, there are not printed pictures.

No, I did this and only got the 5 pictures I picked. I think 5 pictures is $99. And 10 pictures is $199. We had a big group so when I got home I went to Walmart with the usb and I printed off pictures for everyone else. I think the only way to get all the pictures is princess premier.

ETA - I did get 8x10 print outs of my 5 pictures on the ship. And they put them in a nice folder so I wouldn’t wreck them.

Edited by Lizabu