Another FAS "Plus" Question

Slk1z

I have the Encore booked for the end of January '23.   Normally I upgrade to the Premium Plus bevy package.     However, this time the FAS "Plus" package has caught my eye.   With this package the 2nd guest also gets a $50 shore excursion credit.   

This is where my question comes:   Has anyone been able to apply the 2nd guest shore excursion credit towards a Villa on GSC?   

I called NCL, and well I could not get a firm answer.   I was told " I should be able to apply the 2nd guest credit"   BUT,  when the Villa is booked the only cost is listed under the primary guest.

If anyone has success or failure with this please chime and let me know

Thanks

Pure speculation here but because it is only booked under Guest one I doubt that the credit would be applied. You would think that it should count, but it i would all but guarantee it isnt going to be automatic if you book it on your own, or even if you call and it is book through their backend system. You could try escalating your call to a supervisor. Maybe logic would prevail and the supervisor can authorize a manual override in the form of a $50 credit. I imagine any lvl 1 call center rep who gives you a wishywashy "yes or maybe" will add the villa and then send you on your way without ever following up to ensure the 2nd credit is actually applied. You could also wait until you are on the ship and try to reason with the ShoreEx manager explaining the logic.

I am also interested to see if anyone has any positive experience with. There are a decent handful of ShorEx options that only the first guest purchases. Being able to apply both credits would make the FASPLUS a lot more attractive. I am on the fence about it as well. I have an 11 day coming up in December so for guest 1&2 that would be an additional $1100!! The specialty dining bonus is nice, but not a huge value add for me as I enjoy the MDR & buffet options, but the internet upgrade is pretty pricey so if I subtract the cost to add it on for even one guest makes FASUP a lot more palatable especially to be able to try some of the pricier drinks. It will really come down to if I can find enough excursions that I would want to do even without the guest two discount which would result in a net savings overall.

I end up being a planning freak (as I imagine many on here are) so I usually build an excel sheet to track expenses, room pricing in the event of a drop, and now I will need to add a breakeven on the FASUP to see if it is worth it. YAAAY!