Coffee card question

Samkitty1

I will soon be embarking on the  Sky Princess on a standard fare, no plus package.

On pre Medallion voyages, I purchased the New grounds coffee card and received a punch card to present for specialty coffees and brewed coffees and specialty teas.   Can someone tell me how this works with the Medallion? Do you still get a punch card, or do they electronically add the coffee card to the app?  

2 minutes ago, Samkitty1 said:

I will soon be embarking on the  Sky Princess on a standard fare, no plus package.

On pre Medallion voyages, I purchased the New grounds coffee card and received a punch card to present for specialty coffees and brewed coffees and specialty teas.   Can someone tell me how this works with the Medallion? Do you still get a punch card, or do they electronically add the coffee card to the app?  

It's added to the Medallion app - at least for us it was.  

• Like 1

As noted above, it does get added to your account. Your medallion gets read when you ask for coffee or tea. The coffee package doesn't "live" in your medallion; it's in your onboard account. So, if you order from your cabin the coffee package is still applied. Your account must get updated each time you get coffee or tea, with a running total. But we've never been told we've run out or have been charged for any of these items.