Mardi Gras - Closest Breakfast to Havana

surfjock27

Hi friends, on the MG next week and staying in Havana. Where is the closest place to grab something for breakfast, other than room service. On Horizon they had a breakfast buffet in Havana, but I understand they don’t have that on MG. I thought I read somewhere that Chibang has a breakfast buffet, but I can’t find it anywhere online. 

Thanks in advance. 

15 hours ago, surfjock27 said:

Hi friends, on the MG next week and staying in Havana. Where is the closest place to grab something for breakfast, other than room service. On Horizon they had a breakfast buffet in Havana, but I understand they don’t have that on MG. I thought I read somewhere that Chibang has a breakfast buffet, but I can’t find it anywhere online. 

Thanks in advance. 

Havana is basically starboard side and midships on the Mardi Gras, so it looks like your closest options vertically would be down to JavaBlue Cafe (not sure what they offer at breakfast) or up to Lido, which has basically everything. 

If you're willing to walk toward the back of the ship, on the same deck as Havana (Deck 8 ) there is a breakfast buffet served in Guy's Pig and Anchor and Heroes Lounge...or at least there was in October of '21.