Lobster night

Cruising P&J

yes you can, in fact, you get the same menu that the people doing traditional dining get for that nights selections, alone with the menu from the particular personal choice resturant you are using that night.

We will be on the Dawn in May going to Alaska. My question is, when they serve Lobster in the main dining room, can you also get it in the specialty resturant such as the steakhouse??

What about in the Horizon Court? On nights they are serving lobster in the dining rooms, is it available in the HC?

On Princess Alaskan cruises you get lobster night and Alaskan king crab leg night. I do not think they serve them in the horizon court. You should probaly ask when you get on the ship.

Both are well worth eating in the dining room. Be sure to get seconds or thirds if you want them.

Jerry

yes you can, in fact, you get the same menu that the people doing traditional dining get for that nights selections, alone with the menu from the particular personal choice resturant you are using that night.

So why would someone pay to go to the speciality restaurant to get what you get for free in the dining room. :confused:

On Princess Alaskan cruises you get lobster night and Alaskan king crab leg night. I do not think they serve them in the horizon court. You should probaly ask when you get on the ship.

Both are well worth eating in the dining room. Be sure to get seconds or thirds if you want them.

Jerry

I think Jerry meant that on Caribbean sailings you get lobster (tails actually) and on Alaskan cruises Alaskan king crab legs.

If you want extra lobster, just ask. I did!:D

I saw the record for tails was 12. What if I just want 6-8? What is the limit?

I only wanted 2 extra, for four total, but they offered to bring even more if I wanted them.

I guess that they'll bring as many as are available as you scoff them down.

I think Jerry meant that on Caribbean sailings you get lobster (tails actually) and on Alaskan cruises Alaskan king crab legs.

If you want extra lobster, just ask. I did!:D

On Alaskan cruises you get both...one night lobster and one night crab.

On the Island Princess in January(15 day cruise), there were 2 lobster nights as well as a king crab night.

The night that they had king crab lrgs, we dined at the Bayou Cafe. One of our party asked for the crab and was told it was not one their menu and he was unable to convince the restaurant manager to have someone go to the dining room galley and get the requested crab legs.

On the basis of that experience, I say "good luck" on getting either the lobster or crab legs if you are not dining in the traditional or the PC dining rooms.

Archived