Jet Blue Fall Fares Nj

mav2

can anyone tell me when jet blue would release thier fares for nov 06.

also need info on transportation for a group of 17 from port of miami to fll airport. sailing explorer repo 11/3/06:D THANKS!

We have a sailing in October on the Radiance out of LA to Fla thru the canal and have been watching Jet Blue's website for 2.5 months but the booking slider still does not go past September. Of course it is still only March which means that nobody else has booked past September. Does anyone here with connections to the airline business know what is going on?

Based on Blue's Sept fares they are still the cheapest for our proposed flights from NYC.

I'm going to Disney on October 21 and also patiently awaiting JetBlue's fares from JFK/EWR to MCO. I will be away on Serenade from April 8 to April 15 and then another ween in Puerto Rico so I hope I don't miss when the fares first open up. Maybe they will be posted the beginning of April.

I currently have DeltaSong tickets (got r/t from JFK to SJU for $179) but now way stressing that there won't be a sick out, strike or canceled flight(s).

I currently have DeltaSong tickets (got r/t from JFK to SJU for $179) but now way stressing that there won't be a sick out, strike or canceled flight(s).

Not definitely on the topic, but we also had Delta Song tix booked for May/June and last week they cancelled both our flights down and returning (to Ft. Launderdale) and stuck us on regular Delta flights. We had booked the day the dates came out, since we knew when we wanted to fly and what seats we wanted, and now they changed everything...seats, flight times, even airplanes! So keep checking and make sure they don't do the same. Flying Song is way better than a regular Delta flight!

Good luck!

Archived