Where is the Grand??

scots

http://www.princessshutter.com/princesscam.htm

Does anyone know why the Grand's webcam shows it as March 5th but en route to Galveston? Should be en route to Costa Maya! Or has it maybe just not been updated yet?

It never updated yesterday. The caption said, "Enroute to Galveston USA" all day, even while the ship was docked in Galveston.

Thanks everyone - that's what I thought might have happened.

It's too bad that Princess doesn't make sure they keep it up to date all the time - it is hard for family members at home to follow the ship progress. That was my family's complaint about the bridgecam when my husband and I were on board the Grand in February.

Is Princess the only line that has a bridgecam?

Celebrity and Crystal also have fantastic webcams. Crystal's is by far the best quality, while Celebrity's are unique because you can check the archives and see the cam images from a certain time on a certain day. Oceania Cruises has cams for all 3 of its ships. And Carnival has just introduced cams on a couple of its ships. Norwegian Cruise Line also has cams for its entire fleet. Holland America does not have cams and they really should. It's time they catch with technology. Princess, I believe, were the first cruise line to have webcams. Very innovative of them. Unfortunately, due to signal strength, the cams do freeze from time to time.

Michael

Celebrity and Crystal also have fantastic webcams. Crystal's is by far the best quality, while Celebrity's are unique because you can check the archives and see the cam images from a certain time on a certain day. Oceania Cruises has cams for all 3 of its ships. And Carnival has just introduced cams on a couple of its ships. Norwegian Cruise Line also has cams for its entire fleet. Holland America does not have cams and they really should. It's time they catch with technology. Princess, I believe, were the first cruise line to have webcams. Very innovative of them. Unfortunately, due to signal strength, the cams do freeze from time to time.

Michael

Are the webcams easily locateable on their websites?

Scots - Princess.com has a link for the "Bridge cams" at the bottom of their homepage. I found them on my own without any directions...so I would say yes, easily found.

Yes I also found that one without any direction but know that all websites are not as easily manouverable and wondered if anyone who frequently went to other cruise line sites would know. I will just have to go to them and find out I guess. Thanks.

Yes I also found that one without any direction but know that all websites are not as easily manouverable and wondered if anyone who frequently went to other cruise line sites would know. I will just have to go to them and find out I guess. Thanks.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com

As already said, most of the cruise lines have links under the 'Our Fleet' or 'Ships' section. But that web site above lists the cameras for several of the lines.

Archived