Labadee Dragon's Fire Flight Question

I know this may get move to the Ports of call board but I wanted to make sure I got answers from past RCCL cruisers. I see online there are two different excursions for the ziplining. One is 1.5 hours long and the other is 45 minutes long. Also one is about $15 cheaper than the other. Can any one explain the difference as I don't see any in the description? We haven't been to Labadee in over 25 years when the only thing to do was go to the beach or walk the self guided path to the Dragon's Breath! LOL

We rode it from Harmony last spring and even my feet-firmly-on-the-ground wife loved it. It the one where you “fly” in the prone position (lying down) down the hill and over quite a bit of water to the landing platform. The other one, I believe, is a tree-to-tree trip through the woods so it’s longer. 

The Dragon’s staff were very safety-focused and made sure we had a great ride.  After they hook the front harness to the cable they have to hook the rear up and of course must lift your legs to do so. At that point your head rotates and you are looking down off the platform at the sweeping terrain below. This is a thrill!  After release it’s a very smooth bird-like glide to the beach. 
We both would do it again.