1 day helmut diving + ???????

badgermom

We will be in the naval dock yard area for one day from 8-5pm. I plan to take the 10am helmut dive. Assuming it will be done around 1-1:30. What can we do that would be local and fun and good for kids as well. I have read about the snorkeling. How close is that and will we have time? Also, how far would a pink sand beach like horshoe bay be.

Thanks,

Amy

the snorkle park which is a very short walk from the ship. But, when we were in the dockyards, we did the early helmet dive and then did the dolphin swim which was fun and we were done before 5pm, it is also located in the dockyard. Anyway, have a great time in Bermuda!:p

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming that if you are doing a helmet dive from the dockyards, then it is probably Hartley's (done it twice...great fun). If that is true, you will be very close to Horseshoe Bay (pretty pink sand and nice waves) and should be able to get there quickly for an afternoon swim if you have a bus pass. We come over from St. Georges and manage to shop the Dockyards craft market, eat lunch at the Frog and Onion Pub, do the Hartley's drive, and have a swim at Horseshoe Bay, all in a day!

Archived